100% natural and organic certified.
6 in stock
Sweet orange (Citrus Sinensis) originates in Asia, it was first discovered in the foothills of the southeastern Himalayas, and evidence points to the existence of citrus fruits 8 million years ago.
The Sanskrit word “nāraṅga” comes from Tamil and translates literally “5 + 6”, as the orange usually contains exactly 11 pieces. The essential oil of sweet orange is extracted from the peel of the fruit and is known for its invigorating fresh aroma, a favorite of all ages.
Type of aroma: Citrus
Aroma note: Top
Extraction: The fruit’s zest
Effects of sweet orange essential oil:
– the smell of orange drives away the bad mood
– reduces the feeling of heavy feet when mixed with foot care
– you can handle split ends well with it
How to use it?
– an excellent fragrance for soaps and toiletries, as it improves well-being, you can apply it to all skin types
– put a few drops in the essential oil vaporizer and refresh your home with it
– put a few drops of base oil and massage into the skin
To use Sweet Orange Essential Oil safely, you need to consider the following factors:
– avoid using it during the first three months of pregnancy
– sensitizing, so avoid direct sunlight and use of the tanning bed for 8 hours before and after use
– use it carefully in a sauna due to its photosensitivity effect
do not use undiluted
– Before applying to the skin, perform a skin test: mix 1 drop of the given essential oil in 1 drop of fatty oil and apply to the inside of the elbow. Wait 20-30 minutes with it. If the test is negative, feel free to use it.
INCI: Citrus sinensis oil*;
|Dimensions||2,5 × 2,5 × 6,5 cm|