100% Organic Argan Oil, cold-pressed!
2 in stock
Argan oil is called “the liquid gold of Morocco” for a reason! It is rich in natural antioxidants, polyphenols, vitamins E that help skin recovery, soothe inflammations, and fight free radicals. It performs magic on hair, face, hands, and body. Argan oil makes the skin radiant, soft, and revived. Excellent for brittle nails.
Argan oil has a wide range of applications thanks to its rich contents of:
- Vitamin Е: very powerful against free radicals that attack and destroy important cell components such as DNA and cell membranes.
- Vitamin F: composed of two important fatty acids (Omega 3 and Omega 6), this vitamin is excellent against acne, rashes, eczemas, and psoriasis. In combination with anti-oxidants, it supports the construction of the hydro-lipid layer of the skin and hair, protecting them from atmospheric conditions and dryness.
- Phenols: powerful anti-oxidants with anti-septic and anti-bacterial properties. Phenols are considered a very good stimulant for the nervous and immune systems.
- Squalene: found naturally in plant oils. It is an important element in the synthesis of vitamin D and cholesterol.
- Sterols: natural alcohol in some of the oils, including argan oil which delays aging and protects against UV radiation.
How to use:
Face and body: apply several drops of argan oil on your palms, rub it well and then apply on skin.
Hair: a small amount can be applied after rinsing along the hair length. For more intensive care it can be used as a hair mask – apply the argan oil on dry hair and put on a shower cap. Leave it for a couple of hours (better overnight) and then wash with shampoo. Your hair will be soft and shiny.
Ingredient: Argania Spinosa Nut Oil*
|Dimensions||3,5 × 3,5 × 10 cm|