Flexagen™ is an innovative composition of two forms of collagen: native, type II and collagen hydrolysate enriched with a complex of minerals: calcium and phosphorus (Calci-K™, Albion®), manganese and copper in the form of amino acid chelates Albion®, magnesium, and vitamins: C, B6.
3 in stock
What is collagen and what is it responsible for in our body?
Collagen is a specific group of proteins (the so-called collagen proteins), which makes up about 25% of all proteins in our body. To date, about 20 different types of collagens occurring in the human body have been described. Regardless of the type, all collagens contain bigger or smaller fragments of the triple helix, created by twisted chains of repeating sequences of amino acid residues (glycine, proline, and hydroxyproline). Such a structure is a characteristic property of all collagen proteins. Various tissue structures include collagen proteins (i.e. skin, cartilage tissue, bone tissue, ligaments, venous endothelium), which stabilize them and affect specific properties.
Flexagen™ is the only specimen on the market which contains 2 collagen forms: native collagen type II and collagen hydrolysate additionally enriched with vitamins: C, B6 and as many as 5 minerals: calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, and copper.
CALCIUM AND PHOSPHORUS:
- Calcium is needed for the maintenance of normal bones
- Phosphorus contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- intake of calcium is important for bone mass. The higher the peak bone mass, the slower the loss of calcium from the bones in old age
- 99% of the current calcium in the human body is stored in conjunction with the phosphorus in the bone tissue, 1% is in store the other tissues
MANGANESE AND COPPER:
- Manganese and Copper contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Manganese contributes to the normal formation of connective tissue
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage
|Nutrition information||1 dose (12g + 150ml of water)|
|Collagen hydrolysate||10 g|
|Native collagen type II||5 mg|
|Vitamins and minerals:|
|Vit C||12 mg (15%*)|
|Vit B6||0,21 mg (15%*)|
|Calcium (from Calci-K™, Albion®)||210 mg (26,25%*)|
|Phosphorus (from Calci-K™, Albion®)||105 mg (15%*)|
|Magnesium||56,25 mg (15%*)|
|Manganese (amino acid chelate Albion®)||0,3 mg (15%*)|
|Copper (amino acid chelate Albion®)||150 µg (15%*)|
*NRV – nutrient reference value
Ingredients: 83% collagen hydrolysate, 9.7% mineral complex (Calci-K™, Albion®): calcium citrate, calcium salt of orthophosphoric acid, potassium citrate, potassium salt of orthophosphoric acid; malic acid – acidity regulator, 1.8% magnesium carbonate, aromas, maltodextrin, sucralose, acesulfame K – sweeteners, native form of collagen type II, 0.1% vitamins (L-ascorbic acid – vit. C, pyridoxine chlorhydrate – vit.B6), manganese diglycinate (manganese amino acid chelate Albion®), copper diglycinate (copper amino acid chelate Albion®), carmine acid (for raspberry flavour).
This product is intended for those seeking to maintain the proper function of cartilage and bones, and the natural synthesis of collagen.
mix 1 bag (12 g) of powder in 150 ml of freshwater and drink once a day.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Dimensions||19 × 11,5 × 11 cm|