For the beautiful hair, skin and nails
Chela-Zinc is a food supplement containing highly absorbable zinc bisglycinate (zinc amino acid chelate Albion®).
10 in stock
|Nutrition information||1 capsules|
|Zinc||15 mg (150%*)|
*NRV – nutrient reference value.
Ingredients: maltodextrin, zinc bis-glycinate (zinc amino acid chelate), bulking agent – microcrystalline cellulose; anti-caking agent – magnesium salts of fatty acids; capsule (gelatin, color: E 171).
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Scientific research has proven that zinc:
- is indispensable for the proper functioning of the immune system and proper vision,
- participates in maintaining normal fertility and reproduction, as well as normal testosterone levels,
- is necessary in the synthesis of proteins and metabolism of nutrients and in maintaining normal acid-alkaline metabolism,
- contributes to the maintenance of normal fatty acid metabolism,
- protects cell components against oxidative damage,
- ensures a proper condition of bones,
- helps to maintain the proper appearance of the skin, hair and nails.
Zinc amino acid chelate by Albion® is fully hypoallergenic (US patent no. 7,838,042), which is crucial with regard to the safety of the product.
|Dimensions||11 × 9 × 2,5 cm|