100 MG MAGNESIUM + 2000 IU D3
14 in stock
Chela-Mag B6® + D3 is a dietary supplement with a uniquely combined, highly bioavailable, mode of magnesium, in the form of Albion®amino acid chelate with 2000 IU of vitamin D3 and vitamins B6 and K2. Magnesium is an essential element in the biosynthesis of the active form of vitamin D. Research suggests that the intake of magnesium with diets or supplements reduces the likelihood of insufficient levels of vitamin D in the body, and the consequences thereof (*Deng et al. BMC Medicine 2013, 11187; *J Am Osteopath Assoc. 2018;118(3)181-189). In addition, it has been observed that vitamin D can stimulate the intestinal absorption of magnesium (**Brannan et al. 1976 Jun; 57(6) 1412-1418)
Research shows that magnesium
- helps in the proper functioning of the muscles,
- plays a role in the proper functioning of the nervous system,
- helps maintain the proper psychological functions,
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue,
- takes part in maintaining healthy bones and teeth,
- is involved in maintaining the electrolyte balance,
- is involved in efficient energy metabolism and helps in proper protein synthesis.
- Magnesium: 100 mg (27%*)
- Vitamin D: 50 μg (2000 j.m.) (1000%*)
- Vitamin B6: 2,1 mg (150%*)
- Vitamin K: 11,25 μg (15%*)
*NRV – nutrient reference value.
Purpose: As a dietary supplement to help cover the body’s needs for magnesium and vitamins D, B6 and K.
Recommended daily dose 1–2 capsules daily after a meal.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. It is recommended to maintain a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Do not consume other dietary supplements containing vitamin D.
OLIMP LABORATORIES Sp. z o. o.
|Dimensions||10,5 × 2,3 × 8,5 cm|