Chela-Ferr bio-complex® is a food supplement which contains ferrum Ferrochel® in the form of amino acid chelate by Albion® (ferrous bisglycinate), which is a highly absorbable and well-tolerated form of ferrum in an advanced formula with folic acid and vitamins C, B6, B12.
Out of stock
|Nutrition information||1 capsules||*%NRV|
|Folic acid**||400 µg||(200%*)|
|Vitamin C||40 mg||(50%*)|
|Vitamin B6||1.4 mg||(100%*)|
|Vitamin B12||2.5 µg||(100%*)|
*NRV – nutrient reference value.
** Recommended dose for women who are pregnant, planning pregnancy or during breast feeding – 400 µg or individually determined according to the consultation with your doctor.
Ingredients: ferrous bisglycinate (iron amino acid chelate Ferrochel® TRAACS®), bulking agent – microcrystalline cellulose; maltodextrin, L-ascorbic acid – vit. C, anti-caking agent – magnesium salts of fatty acids; pteroylmonoglutamic acid – folate, pyridoxine hydrochloride – vit. B6, cyanocobalamin – vit. B12, capsule (gelatin, colours: titanium dioxide).
The product is intended for children over 3 years old, adolescents and adult people with increased iron and folic acid demand especially for breast-feeding and pregnant women as well as for physically active, blood donors and vegetarians (without capsule shell).
Recommended use: Take 1 capsule daily after meal or otherwise after consultation with your doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
The ferrum contained in Chela-Ferr bio-complex® features:
- high bioavailability
- safe action
- good tolerance and reduction of adverse effects, which has been confirmed in multi-year scientific research*
- amino acid chelate of a structure scientifically confirmed with the patented FT-IR TRAACS® method
Moreover, Ferrochel® has:
- the GRAS certificate (Generally Recognized as Safe) awarded by the FDA
- the positive opinion of EFSA (European Food Safety Authority)
- Ferrum amino acid chelate by Albion® is fully hypoallergenic (US patent no. 7,838,042), which is extremely significant from the point of view of the medication’s safety.
Scientific research has proven that:
- ferrum is an essential element of heme and iron-sulphur proteins, which transport oxygen in the blood and in muscle tissue
- ferrum participates in cellular energy metabolism
- ferrum plays a fundamental role in creating haemoglobin and red blood cells
- ferrum contributes together with vitamins C, B6, B12 and folic acid to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- ferrum supports immune system functioning
- demand for iron significantly increases in the perimenstrual period, during pregnancy and lactation, and during increased physical activity
- vitamin B6 participates in erythropoiesis, and is also important for the proper functioning of the nervous system and the immune system
- vitamin B12 participates in the production of red blood cells, and along with folic acid it plays an important role in cellular division
- vitamin C facilitates the absorption of non-heme iron
- folic acid contributes to the proper growth of the mother’s tissues during pregnancy and participates in erythropoiesis
The proper absorption of iron from the gastrointestinal tract and strictly controlled distribution throughout the body is provided by the formed amino acid chelates of the element, characterised by exceptionally high bioavailability and complete safety in application.
An electronic micrograph comparing the absorption of inorganic iron from sulphate with amino acid chelate FERROCHEL® in an intestine.
Labels: There are Dutch label ON the back side of every each product and English label IN the boxes.
|Dimensions||11 × 9 × 2,5 cm|